Your Privacy Is Important To Us
Helmets101 is committed to your privacy and the protection of your personal data. This Privacy Statement describes the steps we take to secure your data and our practices as required by data protection laws. It applies where La Latina Delociosa is controlling the purposes and means of processing your personal data.
This Privacy Statement outlines how we collect, share, transfer, retain and protect your personal data and the rights you can exercise regarding your information. If you provide us with your personal data we treat your information according to this Privacy Statement. What Information Do We Collect About You?
The following describes the general categories of personal data that we may process, the purposes for which we may process the data, and the legal bases of the processing.
- We may collect and process information related to orders you place with us. These orders include purchases of goods that you make through our site. The order data may include your contact details (name, postal address, email address, or phone number), and the order details. The data may be processed for the purpose of delivering the purchased goods and proper record keeping of orders. The legal basis for this processing is for the performance of a contract between you and us for any order you placed with us and for our interests in the proper administration of our website and business.
- We may collect and process data related to your account and profile. The account and profile data may include personal data including name, postal address, and email address as well as payment details. This data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may collect and process information contained in any inquiry you submit to us regarding goods we sell on the site. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may collect and process data about your use of our site. This usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data may be Cookies, analytics tracking systems or other technologies. This data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing your use of our site. The legal basis for this processing is consent. See below for further details on “Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Tracking Technologies.”
- We may collect and process data about you to ensure security of your Personal Data and our IT systems. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the safe and secure administration of our site, use and storage of business information, and communications with users.
- We may collect and process information that you provide to us for the purpose of providing you with additional information on our goods and services, subscribing to our email notifications, and/or newsletters to keep you up-to-date on our products, events and news. The legal basis for this processing is your explicit consent, or your implicit consent if you are a customer.
- We may collect and process correspondence data contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us. This correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our site will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the specific site contact forms. This data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and for record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our sites and business and communications with our users and customers.
- We may collect and process your Personal Data where necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure, an investigation, or other legal matter. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
Where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent only, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Sources of Information We Collect About You
Helmets101 receives information about you or your devices from the following sources:
When you, or someone on your behalf, provides information to us to:
- Establish or maintain an account;
- Make a purchase or receive a service;
- Apply for employment at La Latina Delociosa ;
- Post comments to online communities;
- Participate in a survey, marketing promotion, sweepstakes or contest; or
- Connect with us via social media.
- Through the use of automated means such as Cookies and similar technologies, and;
- From other third parties, including, advertisers, data partners, marketing partners and publicly available sources such as social networks.
Helmets101 , our service providers, and other third parties may collect the following information about you through automated means (such as Cookies):
- IP address;
- Browser type and language, access time, and referring website address;
- The pages you view within our Sites and other actions you take while visiting us;
- We may collect information related to whether you’ve opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail;
- If you are referred to our Sites from another source (an advertising site, a blog, a social media site, etc.), we may collect data about you. Also, we may provide a referring source with appropriate data (such as the amount of a purchase) to compute referral fees or other similar purposes;
- We may conduct surveys and promotions that collect your information. Our surveys and promotions are voluntary and any information you provide may be collected, used, shared, disclosed, stored, transferred, and processed in accordance with this policy. Your participation in our surveys and promotions, and your submission of information, serves as your consent to these practices;
- Some features of our sites allow users to make data public or engage in other sharing. If you post content or otherwise participate in discussion forums or other social areas of our Sites, your participation (including the content you post, your name, and a link to your profile) may be shared across our Sites and in other public or private areas of the internet. For example, you may choose to submit a product review or participate in our Q&A section on product pages. If you choose to do so, we will ask for your email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location will be visible to other users (your email address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Sites. We are not responsible for any Personal Data that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review or comment without disclosing any personal information
Collecting information through automated means allows us to collect statistics about the usage and effectiveness of our Sites, personalize your experience on our Sites, and tailor our interactions with you. For details regarding the technologies we employ see the section below regarding Cookies, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information in various ways to serve you better as a customer and provide an improved online experience. The table provided below outlines how and why we use your Personal Data:
|INFO CATEGORY||HOW WE USE IT||WHY WE USE IT|
|Name and Contact||Deliver your purchase||To fulfill our contract as retailers and send you moto stuff|
|Send you order updates through email and text||To fulfill our contract as retailers and send you order updates|
|Send you info on products and articles||To keep you up to date. This is only with your permission.|
|Fraud prevention and detection||To prevent and detect fraud against you and/or La Latina Delociosa|
|Show you ads while you’re browsing the web||So you can see our latest products and deals. This is only with your permission.|
|Find out what you and other customers like||To ensure we’re giving you what you want and to stay ahead of competition. This is only with your permission.|
|Birthday||Fraud prevention and detection||To prevent and detect fraud against you and/or La Latina Delociosa|
|Riding Style||Show and send you updates on the appropriate products||So you can see what you want to see faster. This is only with your permission.|
|Gender||Show and send you updates on the appropriate products||So you can see what you want to see faster. This is only with your permission.|
|Physical Traits||In the private version of your Account for Customer Service||So Customer Service can help find you the right gear|
|Payment||Take payment and provide refunds||To fulfill our contract as retailers|
|Fraud prevention and detection||To prevent and detect fraud against you and/or La Latina Delociosa|
|Order History and Saved Items||To sell you things||To fulfill our job as retailers / allow you to buy moto stuff|
|Provide customer service, support, and handle returns||To fulfill our job as retailers|
|Find out what you and other customers like||To ensure we’re giving you what you want and to stay ahead of competition|
|Contact History||Provide customer service and support||To fulfill our job as retailers / help you with all your moto needs|
|Train our staff||So we can provide the best customer service possible. This is only with your permission.|
|Device and Usage||To improve our website and set default options||To give you the best shopping experience. This is only with your permission.|
|Protect our website||To prevent and detect fraud against you and/or La Latina Delociosa|
|Info from Linked Accounts||So you can log into our website easily||To make it easier for you to use the website and purchase moto stuff|
|To provide product recommendations||So you can the our latest products and deals specific to your liking. This is only with your permission.|
|Responses to Surveys, Competitions, and Promotions||Run surveys, competitions, or promotions||To fulfill our contract as retailers and provide you opportunities to win awesome stuff. This is only with your permission.|
How We Share Your Information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal information and/or data to any third party providers. This personal information included data like your name, postal address, email address or credit card information. We believe this is crucial in maintaining trust and providing the best possible experience.
We do however share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Affiliates, resellers, suppliers, and service providers as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy
- Companies that perform services to process and deliver your purchases, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies.
- Companies that perform services relating to IT and associated infrastructure in order to perform daily operations including communication and security
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who support the daily operations of our business.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us) and Marketplace sellers where you place an order and use their payment service.
- We may share your personal data; where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, to enforce our Terms of Service, this Policy, or other contracts with you, including investigation of potential violations thereof; to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; to respond to your requests for customer service; and/or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of La Latina Delociosa , our agents and affiliates, its users and/or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, spam/malware prevention, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and professional advisers as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or other legal proceedings. If you would prefer not to have your name and address shared, please send an email to [email protected] com with “OPT-OUT” in the subject line and we will begin to put measures in place to not share your information. By doing so, you acknowledge that you may not be able to interact with areas of our site and depending upon the extent of your request we may no longer be able to fulfill orders for you. Your Email Marketing Choices
If you have provided consent or you are an existing customer, we will send you marketing messages via email to keep you up to speed on all things La Latina Delociosa .
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time through the following methods:
- Through your customer account settings within “My Account”
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication
- By contacting one of Geek team members at [email protected] La Latina Delociosa .com
Once one of these methods is completed, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Helmets101 is made up of a complex web of many inter-connecting services and it may take up to 60 days for all our systems to reflect these updates. We ask for your understanding that during this period you may still get messages from us while your request is being processed.
Please note that the discontinuation of marketing messages will not stop any service communications such as order updates. Security
There is no perfect security. We have implemented physical, technical, and administrative measures to help prevent unauthorized access, use and disclosure of your Personal Data, but we cannot promise that these measures will work. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any credentials that can be used to access your La Latina Delociosa account. You should report suspected unauthorized activity to us immediately. For more details, see our Security Information Page. Third Party Links
We may collect your information from third parties. This includes you logging in through a third party site such as Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. We may also disclose information collected from third parties to customize ads and to manage and facilitate messaging on third party sites. We do not control the privacy practices of third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of third party sites for more information regarding their applicable privacy practices. Data Retention
We will keep your personal data while we are providing our products and services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal data for one of these reasons: to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf; to show that we treated you fairly; to keep records required by law; for communication with one of our Geek team members, and; to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected as set out in this privacy notice. In determining data retention periods, we take into consideration local laws, contractual obligations, our reasonable business requirements, and your expectations and requirements. When it is no longer necessary to retain your personal data, we will securely delete or anonymize it. Advertising
We participate in online advertising to keep our customers up to speed on product offerings, site promotions, and associated content. Like many companies, we utilize targeted La Latina Delociosa banners and ads and may display these to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges in addition to using a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks.
The banners and ads that you may see displayed will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of La Latina Delociosa Sites. This may include your La Latina Delociosa search history, the content you read on La Latina Delociosa or on La Latina Delociosa banners or ads you have previously clicked on. Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies
Like many sites, our Sites employ cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Sites, such as a product image, can function as a web beacon.
- La Latina Delociosa utilizes several Google Analytics products, including remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Visitors may opt out of these features through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, Google’s opt-out browser, or other available methods.
If you would like to opt-out of cookies generally, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org for further information. These websites also tell you how to set your browser not to accept cookies and how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of the features on our Sites may not function as a result. Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the anyone under the age of 13 is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on our Sites from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our Sites are structured to engage anyone under the age of 13.
If La Latina Delociosa learns that it possesses information from a child under the age of 13, we delete that information from our systems. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions to delete such data. Using Mobile and Other Devices
Helmets101 or third parties that we have engaged, may collect and store unique identifiers matched to your mobile device in order to deliver customized ads or content while you use our Sites, navigate the internet, or to identify you in a unique manner across devices or browsers. In order to customize these ads or content, we, or third parties, may collect your information, e.g., your email address, or data passively collected from you such as your device identifier or IP address.
By adjusting the privacy and security settings on your device, you can manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share information, as well as how your mobile browser handles Cookies and other tracking identifiers. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings. Your Rights
You can inquire about your personal information, ask the following questions, or take the following actions by contacting us via email at [email protected] Latina Delociosa .com or via the address or phone number below to:
By adjusting the privacy and security settings on your device, you can manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share information, as well as how your mobile browser handles Cookies and other tracking identifiers. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
- See what information we have about you if any,
- Change/correct any information we have about you,
- Have us delete any information we have about you,
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your information.
Under certain conditions, you may have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- rectification of your personal data;
- erasure of your personal data;
- restrict processing of your personal data;
- portability of your personal data;
- unsubscribe from marketing material at any time;
- withdraw your consent to certain processing activities.
For more information on the full extent of your rights or to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer as described below. Your California Privacy Rights
Subject to certain limits under California Civil Code if you are a California resident, you may ask us to provide you with a list of certain categories of personal information (as defined in the Civil Code) that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year and the identity of the third parties that received personal information from us for their direct marketing purposes during that calendar year. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected] La Latina Delociosa .com. Privacy Statement Updates
La Latina Delociosa is committed to providing you the best customer service possible. You can email us anytime at [email protected] Latina Delociosa .com or reach us by phone at786-303-8347 or by regular mail at:
13115W Okeechobee Rd
Hialeah, FL 33018
Complaints: In accordance with the GDPR, if you believe your data was unlawfully processed by lalatinadeliciosa.com , you may lodge a complaint with the appropriate Data Protection Authority. What’s New?
Effective May 25, 2018, we changed our Privacy Statement to clarify the types of information we collect about you, the ways we collect your information and how we may use and share your information.
Here is a summary of the changes:
- We will now use the term “Sites” to describe our website, mobile apps, blogs, etc. as well as third party websites, mobile apps, social media sites,
- We clarify the types of information we collect about you and the ways we collect this data. We collect information in many ways, including from third party sites, social media sites, and advertising networks.
- We describe how we share and use your information whether collected by our Sites, or other websites, including social media sites and advertising partners, for the purposes of ad targeting, remarketing and customizing ad content.
- We describe our use of email communications and text messaging and how to opt out and/or control these communications.
- We notify users as to their rights under the California Shine the Light law.
- We clarify that your information may be transferred across international borders for processing and other uses.
- We clarify how we share your information with our suppliers, third party vendors and referring Sites.